Skip to Main Content

International Law Research Lab Research Guide

This is a guide to help students in Prof. Johnson's International Law Research Lab.

Personal Research Consulation (PeRC)

Please contact Andy Dorchak ( with a couple days and times you are available to meet for a research consultation.

If you are checking out print books from CWRU or OhioLINK libraries, please make sure you return or renew them before the due dates. You can check your record and renew books via your Library Record online or by contacting the Circulation Desk in person or by phone (216-368-2792).